Cooking With Jeremy- The Best Breakfast Sandwich- EVER.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I love breakfast. Point blank. If you can't tell by the title of my blog, then there's something wrong with you. I am a huge advocate for breakfast for dinner- it's a nice way to mix things up. So last night, I couldn't sleep, and I was hungry. What did I do? I made this:
This sandwich needs a name. Even when properly plated, it doesn't look like it came from a 5 star restaurant.
But damn it, this was tasty.
It's toasted sourdough bread with three strips of bacon, three scrambled eggs with three cheeses (Cheddar, Parmesan, and Mozzarella), and some green onions. I always have fun when I'm cooking, and your dishes tend to taste better when you have fun with the cooking. It opens your mind and lets you be more creative.

Happy cooking, and happy eating!

No comments :

Post a Comment