Jeremy and Sam go to SXSW! Day 7- One Last Hurrah

Saturday, March 17, 2012

So SXSW ends this coming weekend. Unfortunately, we'll be long gone by then. Here are some new observations, followed by more pics:

  1. The weird part of Austin (or this festival) comes out at night.
  2. Cheap beer continues throughout the night. Score.
  3. Sam and I hit on a pair of 40-somethings at a Mexican restaurant. I don't remember why, but we did. They were surprisingly receptive.
  4. I have yet to see an automobile taxi out here. I say that because I've seen around 100 bike taxis. They really do love their environment around here.
  5. Within 10 blocks, Springfield's Capitol Building has roughly five bars and a few places to get horseshoes. Austin's Capitol Building has at least three times as many bars and food trucks within five blocks. Yep. Austin wins again.
  6. If you haven't figured it out yet, I want to move here.
























No comments :

Post a Comment