How Much Is "Enough"?

Friday, October 14, 2011

A girl I've known for a while and I liked seemingly started a relationship with someone else recently. It stings a little more every time. Regardless of the constant "you are a great guy...any girl would be lucky to have you" spiels, that "any girl" who'd be lucky to have me still hasn't show up-  I am never good enough for anybody.

When does that "lucky girl" show up? Probably when I least expect it. Probably when I stop keeping my eyes peeled altogether. I'm not even looking for a serious relationship- but I gotta start somewhere.

As  much as I'd like to say "screw this", and just forget about it, I can't. My conscience rings out clearer, yet more obscure than ever. I honestly don't know what to do except live my life and wait.

Until the day we meet, later days.

No comments :

Post a Comment