MBA Students, Unite!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So for the seven of you who already regularly follow my blog (without actually hitting the "follow" button), I've got great news! There will be more joining the ranks!

If you look to the "About Me" section, you'll see that some of my blog posts for this semester will be mandated by my Business 501 class, better known as Business Perspectives. Hopefully, by the end of the semester, there will be quite a few people following this blog. I've already followed a few of my loyal business school chums, and hopefully they will do the same for me.

Anyways, what that means is that you'll see a few more business related blog entries on this page. Not to worry, though; I'll do my best to keep them interesting and relevant to my twenty-something audience. Although you may see a few articles on Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, you'll still see business pieces on Starbucks, Best Buy, The Gap, and your favorite sports team (to hate).

So without futher ado, it's time to put away childish things...so I can pick up more childish things.

No comments :

Post a Comment