We're Back! Again!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014


So we've tried this before. I've said I was coming back and haven't.

Well today's your lucky day. I've got a huge stack of content. I'll be spewing out random bits here and there, with longer pieces thrown in when I have the time. The goal was to write 500 words every time, but screw it- I've got a life and frankly, you've got better things to do.

You'll also notice some new stuff floating around- the page has been overhauled with a fresher, cleaner look. I've got my much more active Instagram feed flowing on the right side of the page- follow me at @houseoftrivia! There's also a navigation bar at the top that leads to some really cool blank pages that won't be blank for long.

I'll have content updates on Sundays when I'm not screaming for/at the Bears. Let's be honest- I spend my Sundays laying around on a very comfortable leather couch and should aim to be more productive.

Enough talking. Let's write.

Jeremy

No comments :

Post a Comment