The Three Towers of Trivia, February 8

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yeah, I know I was supposed to post 3 days ago...but grad school is hard, people. Now if you want to donate to my grad school tuition fund, I'd be more than happy to drink away..er...invest your donations!

Anyway, take a stab at these Famous Franks:

1. What Famous Frank was a musician who begat children named Dweezil, Ahmet, and Moon Unit?

2. What Famous Frank was not only the voice of Yoda, but also the creator of Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear?

3. What Famous Frank directed the classic films Mr Smith Goes to Washington, You Can't Take it With You, and It's a Wonderful Life?

4. What Famous Frank was played by Will Ferell in the 2003 comedy "Old School"? I'll take the real last name or the more famous nickname.

5. What Famous Frank's son was the inventor of Lincoln Logs?

No comments :

Post a Comment